PRC Board Exam Results 2012| PRC board exam result | board exam result | result board exam | board exam PRC Board Exam Results : June 2012 Licensure Examination for Architects (LEA): 1,939 Registered for Exam

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 2012 Licensure Examination for Architects (LEA): 1,939 Registered for Exam


There were 1, 939 examinees who took the 2012 Licensure Examination for Architects (LEA) Last June 8 and 10, 2012 (Friday and SUnday).


Out of the Licensure Examination for Architects (LEA) examinees, there are 1,191 first time examinees (constituting 61.42%) and about 748 are repeaters (consisting the remaining 38.58%).





Results will come out on the 14th of June according to the Professional Regulatory Board of Architecture PRBoA (http://www.architectureboard.ph)




All the best to those who took the exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

PRC board exam result | board exam result | result board exam | board exam